PRESENTATION SKILLS COACHING
Own the Room…Quickly!
Strong presenters make things happen. They influence, inform and lead. In our one-on-one coaching programs, we help you overcome fears, master skills and get really good at presenting, fast.
Who are our coaching clients, and what do they learn with us?
- A start-up CEO tightening and polishing his pitch to banks and potential investors
- A mid-level tech manager preparing to speak at her large company’s all-hands meeting
- A founder, COO and managing director of a profitable private equity company who need presentation coaching for their annual investor meeting
- A leader of a 15-person engineering team who needs to inspire and motivate
We coach people at all levels to help them prepare for specific presentations and to improve their overall speaking and leadership skills. Coaching sessions are intense, laser-focused and effective. We combine learning, practice, video feedback, in-the-moment coaching and extensive written coaching reports to help speakers improve quickly.
Each year, the US Department of Homeland Security makes GrahamComm’s presentation coaching program mandatory for speakers at their annual conference in Washington, DC. Each speaker has just eight minutes to make an impression–to spark interest in a potential partner, investor or client. We do intensive coaching with CEOs, CTOs and other executives to ensure they maximize every second. We go line-by-line and slide-by-slide, editing, practicing and perfecting; when you’re trusted with protecting our country’s information security, you only work with the best.
Click on the links below to inquire about the coaching program that is right for you:
– Core Presentation Skills Coaching (one-month program)
– Extended Presentation Skills Coaching (four- to six-months program)
– Keynote & Conference Speech Coaching
– Executive Communication Coaching
– Virtual Presentation Skills Coaching
– Video Review Coaching
– Leadership & Executive Communication
– Accent Reduction
– Executive Presence
Contact us to learn more.