PRESENTING TO EXECUTIVES TRAINING
Own the Boardroom
Presenting to senior decision makers is a pivotal point in your career. The stakes are high, the rules are unclear and the pressure is on. This course is your ticket to Own the Boardroom.
This course was created from extensive conversations with successful CEOs and executive teams. They told us exactly how presenters should prepare, present content and use visuals aids. They also shared their personal pet peeves and must-haves when watching presentations.
Execs consistently complained about three things:
1. Too much detail
2. No link to corporate objectives
3. Speakers can’t answer tough questions
In this Executive Presentation course, you will learn to:
• Prepare content and visuals appropriate for senior executives (hint: much briefer and higher-level than peer-level talks)
• Use our template and methodology to consistently build clear, concise and persuasive presentations
• Present to a demanding, impatient audience with constant interruptions
• Field tough questions, handle distractions and facilitate discussions while maintaining poise
• Reduce nervousness and anxiety
• Improve overall presentation skills
• Convey complex or technical information clearly and succinctly
• Use body language, voice and eye contact for maximum engagement
• Motivate and persuade audiences to take a specific course of action
Contact us to learn more.