ADVANCED PRESENTATION TRAINING
Stand & Deliver II: Presentation Skills to Lead, Inform and Influence
You’ve made presentations. You’re no longer terrified, but you still don’t Own the Room when you present. Welcome to The Advanced Course.
Our advanced presentation skills course is for people who have experience presenting and want to elevate their game. This one-day workshop builds on knowledge and skills from Stand & Deliver or your own experience. It helps you lead, influence and inform in any presentation setting.
This workshop will help you master three types of presentations:
1. Prepared talks (come with a rough talk, leave with a ringer)
2. Last-minute prep (use our system and template to build a great talk fast)
3. Off-the-cuff (look like a pro with zero prep)
You’ll receive extensive feedback and structured coaching, then privately watch your videos to ensure clarity and instant awareness. We’ll help you leverage your strengths and work on a few specific development opportunities. Rigorous in-the-moment coaching will help change behaviors and habits on the spot.
In this course, you’ll learn to:
• Overcome fears and resistance to public speaking
• Deliver presentations that engage, connect and influence
• Prepare presentations quickly and professionally using our structured template and process
• Motivate and influence audiences to take a specific course of action
• Deliver impromptu remarks with poise and polish
• Use humor, stories and audience interaction to engage and entertain
• Be relaxed and natural when presenting
• React to high-stress situations with calm and professionalism
• Increase overall confidence
• Have fun presenting!
Contact us to learn more. GrahamComm is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.