Using Stories to Connect, Inform and Influence
What makes some leaders influential, some entrepreneurs great fundraisers and some salespeople so successful? The answer is often storytelling. Stories are the catalysts that help people connect, make the complex simple, engage the heart and catalyze change. They help leaders sway, salespeople sell and trainers teach.
Most presentations are heavy on data and light on impact. But we know that data alone isn’t enough. You must be able to make sense of the information to create change. You must make people care. You must help people remember and repeat your ideas. And that is done through stories.
This course will help you develop storytelling skills as part of your overall presentation and leadership tools. You’ll learn why stories work, when to use them and how to build and deliver them for maximum impact. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, GrahamComm delivers training and coaching to clients around the world.
In this storytelling course, participants learn to:
• Recognize impactful stories and leverage them for multiple situations
• Craft engaging stories using a proven, repeatable process and template
• Own and deliver a common company narrative as well as your own stories
• Captivate, inspire and influence your audience with expert delivery and engagement skills
• Differentiate yourself early and shorten your sales cycle
• Help your customers sell you internally by repeating your stories
• Facilitate change and move your listeners to action
• Build credibility, impact and charisma as a leader
This course includes:
• Interactive course manual
• Practical, reusable story-building templates
• Multiple practice sessions with feedback
• Small group size for maximum individual attention
• Expert coaching from presentation specialists
“Robert and his team know how to bring out the storytelling and communication capabilities embedded in people and help them to express those stories in authentic and powerful ways.”
–Wallace Louie, Senior Director of Marketing, Iridescent Learning
Contact us to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org