THE PERSUASIVE PRESENTER
Engage, Inform, and Influence
Persuasive speakers lead the world. In business, government and socially, the ability to own the room, sway minds and present with clarity and influence is the hallmark of great leaders. Fortunately, this is a learned skill.
This interactive workshop helps people become more confident and persuasive speakers, quickly. We help participants recognize their strengths and development opportunities as speakers. Then, through learning, practice, video and in-the-moment coaching, we help them develop their own speaking style that is persuasive, natural and effective.
The training is a series of modules to help speakers practice and role-play the techniques. Every exercise is videoed, often the most powerful part of the program. The result is that participants make dramatic improvements in a short period of time. They also gain the awareness around their speaking and leadership style that allows them to continue to improve long after the program.
In this course, participants learn to:
• Create and deliver powerful, engaging, persuasive presentations
• Build concise, organized, memorable content for different audiences
• Handle challenging questions and pushback with calm professionalism
• Project confidence and trust when presenting to groups of any size
• Convey complex, technical information clearly and succinctly
• Personally connect with your audience
• Reduce nervousness and exude executive presence
• Master the use of body language and voice
• Increase your ability to influence and persuade
This course includes:
• Challenging & engaging exercises & practice sessions
• Candid, thorough feedback from instructor and peers
• In-the-moment coaching
• Video review of all practice sessions
• Small group size for maximum individual attention
• Expert coaching from presentation specialists
“We recently hired GrahamComm to facilitate “The Persuasive Presenter.” Their team worked closely with us to design and customize the course for our particular industry and needs. We initially did a one-day pilot program to see how the training would resonate with our employees, who are very selective and pressed for time.
GrahamComm exceeded our expectations on every level. The evaluations from the program were so good and the demand for the course so strong, we brought them back to deliver the same course at multiple offices. The content, exercises and coaching help people inform and influence both internal and external audiences and prepare them for rigorous discussion and Q&A. The GrahamComm team was responsive, easy to work with and extremely professional. They were able to teach and empower our people from software engineers to client-facing professionals.”
–Lissa Minkin, VP of People, Addepar
Contact us to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org