Connect, Align and Influence with Integrity
Anyone who manages people knows the feeling, “What the hell did I get done today? I spent my entire day putting out fires, digging in the trenches, and directing traffic.”
Luckily, there’s a better way to lead.
The answer lies in the difference between managing and leading. Managers are the builders. Leaders are the architects. This program gives insights and tools to help you become a more influential and effective leader. You’ll learn to understand one another better, share your vision clearly, align the strengths of your team and motivate people to perform at their highest potential. The result is a team that operates with less friction and is more engaged and committed to perform at their very best.
During this course participants will learn to:
1. Understand their World View and how it affects their behavior
2. Identify their Core Values
3. Set direction vs. giving direction
4. Tie people to the Big Picture and the Why behind what they do
5. Align–not assign–resources
6. Leverage your team’s strengths and create ownership around work
7. Understand what motivates and inspires your people
8. Know your people deeply through a four-step discovery process
9. Utilize Situational Leadership
10. Create an organizational feedback model
This training includes:
– Online questionnaire to assess each participant’s leadership qualities
– Workbook, worksheets and reusable templates
– Interactive role-plays and exercises
– Feedback and practice with other participants
– Action planning based on challenge feedback and online assessment
– Expert coaching and facilitation
– Creating Success Teams for ongoing accountability
Contact us to help you become an influential and effective leader. GrahamComm is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.