THE PERSUASIVE COMMUNICATOR
Mastering Influence In Every Day Situations
When you think of the most powerful leaders of our time, whether in business or politics, they have one thing in common: their ability to influence. The good news is, this is a learned skill.
This half-day, interactive training helps people lead better meetings, communicate more persuasively, and achieve their goals and those of their team faster. Whether it’s delivering feedback, influencing internally or closing a sale, you will learn how best to prepare for and engage in persuasive conversations. We help participants recognize their strengths and opportunities as communicators. Then, through learning, role-plays, and in-the-moment coaching, we help them hone their own communication style so that it’s natural, persuasive and effective. This awareness coupled with the tools they learn help them continue to improve long after the program.
During this course participants learn to:
1. Master the art of in-person influence and persuasion
2. Leverage business writing skills for effective emails and messages
3. Learn powerful phone and video skills
4. Understand the four main modes of business communication and when to use–and not to use–each one
5. Read people’s body language and vocal communication and enhance their own
6. Develop active listening skills to hear what’s behind each message
7. Understand how we sabotage ourselves and our teams and what to do about it
8. Project confidence and trust
9. Increase the ability to influence, persuade and lead
This Course Includes:
– Eye-opening and engaging exercises and role-plays
– Interactive workbooks
– Candid, thorough feedback from instructor and peers
– In-the-moment coaching
– Small group size for maximum individual attention
Contact us to find out how we can help you become a master communicator. GrahamComm is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.