CORE PRESENTATION TRAINING
Stand & Deliver I: Present Your Ideas With Confidence, Clarity and Conviction
Our core presentation training used by eBay, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, PayPal and other leading companies is your secret weapon in learning to Own the Room. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, GrahamComm trains teams and individuals from startups to Fortune 100 companies.
Informing, motivating and influencing an audience with confidence is something anyone can learn. We believe–and have proven thousands of times–that you can learn how quickly and enjoy the process (yes, we’re talking about public speaking).
Our Presentation Skills Training Methodology
We use a proven methodology of learning, practice, video review, feedback and in-the-moment coaching. This helps learners increase their awareness of how they present to leverage their strengths and find their “quick wins.” What are quick wins? Essentially, the two or three skills that, if improved, will help the most. We generally see dramatic improvement, even in our one-day courses. But the real learning comes after the workshop, in meetings and presentations and client interactions.
In this Presentation Skills workshop, you’ll learn to:
• Improve your ability to lead, influence and persuade
• Project confidence and reduce nervousness and anxiety
• Convey complex and/or technical information clearly and succinctly
• Organize content so it is clear, interesting and memorable
• Use stories and humor to increase attention (basically be more engaging and funny)
• Promote audience involvement to keep people interested and focused
• Wield PowerPoint as a valued visual aid, not a crutch
• Read and personally connect with any audience
• Master body language, voice and eye contact
• Overcome language, accent or cultural barriers
• Run question and answer sessions
• Be relaxed and natural when presenting
This workshop includes:
• Interactive classroom work, discussions and feedback
• Workbooks, worksheets and reusable templates
• Digital videos of all practice sessions
• Powerful and engaging exercises
• “In-the-moment” coaching
• Small group size for maximum individual attention
• Professional Development Units (PDUs) from the Professional Management Institute (PMI) (note: these must be applied for separately)
Contact us to learn more.